Last updated: July 07, 2021
Turning Point is in compliance with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and regulations.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, salutation, company name, date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from You and other details of products and services You have purchased from us, and payments processed in connection with the use of the Services.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, Your login data, browser type, language and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices You use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes Your username and password, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how You use our app, or products.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and Your communication preferences.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them. For more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other products which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We will only share information as allowed by law and described in this policy. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- We may disclose your personal information to our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates or to our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose only with Your consent.
We will not sell your personal data to any third party
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Individuals Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
Users can unsubscribe from receiving digital marketing communication offers from Turning Point Lending at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any marketing communication email.
You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by sending “STOP”, “END”, “CANCEL”, “UNSUBSCRIBE” or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received. To cancel text message alerts, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text alert program. Text STOP.
To opt out of posted mail marketing communications, please write to email@example.com include your name and mailing address or send your request to 12 Penns Trail, Suite 130, Newtown, PA 18940.
Residents of the state of California have the right to request from us the types of personal information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes in compliance with CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act). To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Security Measures
We take careful steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to perform their jobs, and we provide regular training to our employees on privacy, information security, and their obligation to safeguard your information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with industry standards to protect your personal information and we regularly test those safeguards.
You can safeguard your personal information by taking a few simple precautions. Protect your account numbers, passwords, PIN’s, and customer access numbers. Never disclose confidential information to unknown callers. You should always use a secure browser and current virus detection software, and never open e-mail from unknown sources. protects your personal/private information. We protect Your personal and private data through the use of the industry standard security protocol (Secure Sockets Layer or “SSL”) to ensure that the connection between your browser and our services remains protected. If you believe that your data is no longer secure, please notify us at email@example.com.